In accordance with what is stipulated under Title Vll of the First Book in the Spanish State
Gazette Nº 253, provision 16467, Law 22/2013 of 23/12/2013 pertaining to the State
Budget is updated for 2014 as follows:
Chapter II. Section 4, subsection 5.
- Art. 223. This charge is applied to the use of piers, jetties, land accesses, other port facilities always provided that leisure craft do not transport goods.
- The substitute person liable for this charge is the owner of the craft, agent, captain or owner. In the case of licensed facilities, it will be the licence holder or authorised person.
- The persons with joint liability are the owner of the craft, the agent and the captain.
- Art. 225. The rate will be applied as soon as the leisure craft enters the waters of the port’s service zone.
- Art. 229. Basic rate (E) = 0.124
Art. 226. Total rate is:
Length X Beam X Days X Basic Rate (E) X Coefficient
|Facilities not under licence or authorisation||Coeff.|
|Moored lengthways to jetty or buoy|
|Water inlet||0.07€ m2 day|
|Electric power point||0.10€ m2 day|
|Depths less than 2 m||x 0.50|
|Craft based in Port||x 0.80|
|Yachting and recreational facilities granted under licence|
|General not based in port||0.39€ m2 day|
|General not based in port – 9m. motor – 12 m. sail||0.15€ m2 day|
|General based in port||0.32€ m2 day|
|General based in port – 9 m. motor – 12 m. sail||0.10€ m2 day|
|No water surface area granted under licence||1.81€ m2 day|
|** Simplified estimate system (discount) Art. 228.2||25% discount|