The Port of Bilbao is for many reasons, one of the most important transport and logistics centres in the European Atlantic Arc. In addition to its privileged geographical location, it offers a series of unquestionable advantages:
- A great tradition and quality services: a port with more than 700 years of history
- Modern and functional installations for all types of goods
- Docks with draughts of up to 32 metres.
- Magnificent land connections.
- Railway connections to its dry dock network: Azuqueca (Guadalajara), Coslada (Madrid) and Villafría (Burgos).
Your entry to the European market.