The Code of Conduct of the Port Authority of Bilbao (hereinafter, the Port Authority) is made up of a set of ethical values that should guide the behaviour of its employees, establishing a conduct that is accepted, shared and respected by all its staff.
Thus, the Code of Conduct provides clarity by distinguishing desirable behaviours from those that are not acceptable based on the values we identify with as an organisation.
The Board of Directors and the management team, together with all the employees of the Port Authority, commit to the following main ethical values:
- Honesty, integrity and responsible attitude towards work
- Trust and commitment to people
- Willingness to coordinate and collaborate
- Efficiency in the performance of functions
- Impartiality and transparency
- Customer focus and proactivity
- Economic, environmental and social sustainability of our environment
- Commitment to quality and innovation
These values reflect who we are, what our role is and what we consider important for the company in our internal and external relationships.
Our goal is to maintain and strengthen the Port of Bilbao’s role as the main intermodal logistics hub in the north of the peninsula and southwest of the French state, extending its logistics hinterland to these territorial areas.
To do this, we seek to promote the development of the Port of Bilbao as a comprehensive offer of services to meet the needs of our customers, and to boost economic activity in our area of influence, within a framework of innovation and sustainability.
For this purpose, this Code of Conduct should serve as a guide for our relationships with each other at the Port Authority, and with our Customers, Suppliers, Users, Public Administrations, Collaborators and with the Port Community in general.
- Download the full document at this link
- Code of Conduct of the Port Authority of Bilbao
- (The document will open in a new window)