In accordance with what is stipulated under Title Vll of the First Book in the Spanish State Gazette Nº 253, provision 16467,
Law 22/2013 of 23/12/2013 pertaining to the State Budget is updated for 2014 as follows.
Law 36/2014 of 30/12/2014 pertaining to the State Budget is confirmed for 2015 as follows:
Chapter II. Section 4, subsection 3.
- Art. 211. This charge applies to the handling of goods entering or departing by sea, or that are transhipped or undergo sea or land transit, as well as to the use of their means of transport, the berthing facilities, the handling area corresponding to vessel loading and unloading.
- When the goods have been consigned, the substitute person liable for this charge is the shipping agent or the vessel’s logistics or cargo operator. At terminals or other handling facilities that are granted under licence or are authorised, it will be the licensee or the legally authorized person.
- The liable person is the shipping agent, the owner or master of the vessel with joint liability.
- Art. 213. The rate shall be charged as from when the vessel enters the port’s service area.
- Art. 217. Basic rate (M) = 2.95 Euro
Art. 214. Total rate in non-licensed or non-authorised cargo maritime terminals.
a) For goods and means of transport entering or departing by sea only.
1º) Simplified calculation:
vehicles (goods) or means of transport x basic rate (m) x correction coefficient (art. 166⇒1.05) x corresponding coefficient =
=2.95 x 1.05 x corresponding coefficient
- 1º) Simplified calculation:
- a) For goods and means of transport entering or departing by sea only.
|COEFF.||TOTAL RATE DUE|
|Container <=20′ (including a transport platform up to 6.10 metres)||10.00||30.975*
|Articulated vehicle with box up to 6.10 metres||10.00||30.975*
|Container > 20’ (including platform of up to 12.30 metres)||15.00||46.4625*
|Semi-trailer and trailer up to 12.3 metres||15.00||46.4625*
|Articulated vehicle or articulated tipping vehicle up to 12.30 metres||15.00||46.4625*
|Articulated tipping vehicle with multiple trailers or semitrailers (road train)||25.00||77.4375*
|Vehicles carried as cargo:|
|Vehicle weighing up to 2,500 kg
Organic Law 9/2013 of 20/12/2013
|Vehicle weighing over 2,500 kg.
Organic Law 9/2013 of 20/12/2013
- 2º) Rate for cargo groups: cargo tonnage X basic rate (M) coefficient
|Cargo Group||Coefficient||Total Rate||Units|
|Means of transport type loaded or unloaded
Container ≤ 20´ (including one platform of up to 6.10 m. (per unit)
|Rigid vehicle with box of up to 6.10 m.(per unit)||0.90||2.78775*||€ unit|
|Platform of up to 6.10 m. (per unit)||0.90||2.78775*||€ unit|
Container > 20’ (including one platform of up to 12.30 m) (per unit)
|Semi-trailer and trailer 12.30 m. (per unit)||1.80||5.5755*||€ unit|
Rigid or articulated vehicle with box of up to 12.30 m. (per unit)
|Platform of up to 12.30 m. (per unit)||1.80||5.5755*||€ unit|
|Tractor heads (per unit)||0.60||1.8585*||€ unit|
|Articulated vehicle with several trailers or semi-trailers (road train)||2.90||8.98275*||€ unit|
|Others not included above (per tonne)||0.50||1.54875*||€ tonne|
* Correction coefficient included in total rate
- b) In the case of goods and means of transport in maritime transit that have been declared as such, the total rate of the goods in transit charge will be calculated in accordance with what is established in Section (a), taking into account that transit operations to these effects are equivalent to a disembarkation operation.
c) In the case of goods in trans-shipmen operations:
- 1º) Berthed vessels 50 % of a)
- 2º) Between vessels berthed abreast 30 % of a)
- Art. 215. Total rate in licensed or authorised maritime goods terminals:
|Licensed or authorised berth|
|1º In entry and departure operations||50% of a)|
|2º In maritime transit operations||25% of b)|
|3º In trans-shipment operations||20% of c)|
|Non-licensed or non-authorised berth||80%|
- Art. 216. Total rate in other cases: coefficients to be applied to the obtained amount in accordance with what is laid out in previous articles
|a) To goods and their means of transport in sea transit||0.25|
|b) To goods entering or departing by sea, their means of transport or cargo units belonging to a regular short sea shipping service||0.80|
c) Ro-Ro embarking and disembarking
|d) To goods and their means of transport, entering or departing by sea that leave or enter the port service area by rail.||0.50|
Discounts – Art. 245.
- 3 –Discounts no greater than 40% of the vessel, passenger or goods charges may be applied to traffic in order to encourage attracting customers, customer loyalty and growth in traffic and shipping services that contribute to the economic and social development of the ports’ area of economic influence or that of Spain as a whole (Law 22/2013 of 23/12/2013, pertaining to the General State Budget for 2014).