Getxo – 48930 (Bizkaia)España
Compañía de Remolcadores Ibaizabal, S.A.Compañía de Remolcadores Ibaizabal, S.A.Compañía de Remolcadores Ibaizabal, S.A.
2019 Tariffs (€)
|Berths in Punta Lucero Breakwater, the Refinery Jetty, BBG Jetty and Punta Sollana.|
|Tariffs in Euros (€)|
|2,001 / 5,000||0.2917|
|5,001 / 10,000||0.3045|
|10,001 / 25,000||0.3188|
|25,001 / 35,000||0.3476|
|35,001 / 50,000||0.3880|
|Rest of port areas: Enlargement, Santurce, Deusto Canal, Zorroza and Bilbao the River|
|Tariffs in Euros (€)|
|G.T.||Normal tariff||Containers, ro-ro ship, car-carries y ferrys|
|8,001 / 15,000||0.2112||0.1460|
|15,001 / 25,000||0.2978||0.1824|
|25,001 / 35,000||0.3475||0.1824|
|35,001 / 40,000||0.3475||0.1885|
|40,001 / 60,000||0.3848||0.1885|
- 1.- Tariffs are given in euros per unit of G.T. (maximum without exemptions).
- 2.- Tariffs will be applied per maneuver, regardless the number of tugs used.
- 3.- Those vessels transporting exclusively goods considered as harzaordous and which are to be berthed at River docks, will be applied a 1.5 coefficient on the established tariff.
- 1.- Division of the port serviceFor the purposes of providing towage services and setting their rates. the following division of the port service area has been established:
- ZONE 1: Berths in Punta Lucero Breakwater, the Refinery Jetty, BBG Jetty and Punta Sollana.
- ZONE 2: Rest of port areas: Enlargement, Santurce, Deusto Canal, Zorroza and Bilbao River.
- 2.- Limits of the port service zoneFor the purposes of determining the commencement and completion of services, the limits of the Port service zone are marked from the outermost line connecting the tip of Punta Lucero Breakwater with
the caisson of Punta Galea. Vessels which out of necessity have to be taken in tow or cast off the tug outside the above-mentioned limits, will pay a rate for work outside limits of 479.83 euros per tug. This
amount will be charged when tugs sail one quarter (1/4) of a mile beyond the above-mentioned limit taking into account the requirements of the maneuver and the asístanse to the vessel.
- 3.- Vessels and craft without propellers or ruddersThere is a 50% surcharge on the corresponding rates for services carried out on all vessels with propellers or rudders out of use. (Except for at disposal time).
- 4.- Special servicesIn the Port of Bilbao. services other than mooring or clearing, making tugs available and being on standby will be billed at the following standard rates:
- 612.25 euros/hour/tug < 2,000 H.P.
- 810.23 euros/hour/tug > 2,000 H.P.
Billing will be for 1/2 hour periods for a minimum 1 hour period.
For the vessels that berth at the Punta Lucero, Refinados, Punta Ceballos and Punta Sollana terminals, and in compliance with the Ruling of the Maritime Authority of Bilbao of 30 December 2013, published in the B.O.B (Official Gazette of the Provincial Council of Bizkaia) of 8 January 2014, the rates for the tugs available for each port of call for the said berthing procedures shall be as follows:
|G.T.||Tariffs in Euros (€)|
|10,001 / 25,000||1,250.00|
|25,001 / 35,000||1,500.00|
|35,001 / 50,000||2,000.00|
|50,001 / 100,000||3,000.00|
- 5.- Rope supplyWhen ropes are provided by tugs. each service will be billed at a supplement of 150.78 euros per tug that provides ropes.
- 6.- Operations due to weather conditionsA reduction of 10% on the standard rates will be applied to additional operations (such as entries and sailings) caused by exceptional weather conditions inside Section 1 (as stipulated above), when the
operation is certified by the Harbour Master.
- 7.- Amendments and changes in berthingBoth for amendments and changes in berthing or anchoring, the following rate will apply:
- Inside the same section as in standard operations no surcharge.
- Manoeuvres between different docks in the same section will have a 25% surcharge on the tariff of the section where the manoeuvre is carried out.
- Manoeuvres between sections will have a 50% surcharge on the tariff.
Zone 1 is one section. The different sections inside Zone 2 are the Extension Docks, Santurtzi Docks and the remaining River Docks.
- 8.- Tariff reductions for delays in servicesRequests for the provision of services should be attended within less than one hour of the request being made, counting the time from the moment the request is made until the tug(s) is(are) alongside the vessel and ready to begin the manoeuvre.If there are delays in the provision of the service, due to the company it has been allocated to, then this company has to make the following reductions in the tariff rates:
Delay up to 1/2 hour 0%. Between 31 minutes and 1 hour 10% Second hour or fraction thereof 20% 2 hours and over 20% per hour or fraction thereof.
Delays due to circumstances beyond control are excluded from these reductions.
Any conflicts arising between parties will be resolved by the Bilbao Port Authority.
- 9.- Tariff surcharges due to cancellations or delays caused by the vesselIf cancellations are made less than 45 minutes previous to the time requested for service provision, there will be a charge of 50% on the corresponding tariff rate, except in cases of exceptional weather conditions as recognised by the Harbour Master.Delays caused by the vessel that are produced from the time requested for the provision of the service with the tug(s) alongside the vessel and ready to carry out the manoeuvre will be subject to the following surcharges:
Delay up to 1/2 hour 0%. Between 31 minutes and 1 hour 10%. Second hour or fraction thereof 20%. 2 hours and over 20% per hour or fraction thereof.
- 10.- Rates surchargesDo not exist.
- 11.- Water supplyThe price of drinking water and its transport will be:
- 1. Inside the established section limits (Santurce-Abando) with a thirty-ton minimum 6.55 €/T.NOTE: If for reasons beyond the control of the watering boat, water is not transferred normally, there will be a surcharge of 150.78 euros/hour.
- 2. Outside the above-mentioned limits with a minimum of 50 tons 10.48 €/T.NOTE: If for reasons beyond the control of the watering boat water is not transferred normally, there will be a surcharge of 283.19 euros/hour.
NOTE Rates will be applied according to vessel G.T. calculated as stated on the London Ship Register International Agreement of 23-09-69.