2022 Tariffs (€)
|G.T.||Inner harbour||Outer harbour|
|0 / 1750||113.57||169.29|
|1751 / 5000||254.34||381.63|
|5001 / 10000||685.64||1032.45|
|10001 / 15000||836.55||1257.27|
|15001 / 20000||1031.21||1552.83|
|20001 / 40000||1329.77||2012.17|
|40001 / 70000||1846.73||2784.69|
|70001 / 100000||2393.30||3614.38|
- Inner harbour: Comprises Zierbena, Santurce and the River.
- Outer harbour: Comprises Punta Lucero Breakwater, the Refinery and Punta Ceballos jetties and Punta Sollana.
- 1.- Car-carriers, ferries and cruisers will be granted a 25% reduction.
- 2.- Trailer-carriers, with a basic cargo of trailers will be granted a 45% reduction.
- 1.- If the mooring company is responsible for any delays in the service, the following reductions will be made on the standard rates:
- First hour’s delay: 0%.
- Second hour or fraction thereof: 10%.
- After second hour: 20% for each hour or fraction.
- 1.- Cancellation or postponement of previously requested services:
- Cancellations made 60 minutes or more before the requested time will undergo no surcharge.
- Those made 59 minutes or less before the requested time will be subject to a 50% surcharge on the corresponding rate.
- 2.- Prolonged duration of mooring / unmooring (by reasons beyond the company Mooring):Periods greater than 2 hours once vessel has been made available to its captain:
- First additional hour: 20% on corresponding rate.
- Subsequent hours (per hour): 15% on corresponding rate.
- 1.- Mooring services to buoys or in shipyards will have the same rate as that of the Outer Harbour.
- 2.- For cases not mentioned above, or for any other inquiries or further information, please contact the mooring company or the Bilbao Port Authority.