This web page (hereinafter bilbaoport website) is owned by the Bilbao Port Authority (hereinafter APB), domiciled in Campo Volantín 37, 48007 Bilbao.
The APB is the public organism responsible for managing the Port of Bilbao. It is subject to the Law 27/1992 dated 24 November on State Ports and the Merchant Navy modified by the Law 62 /97 dated 26 December on State Ports and the Merchant Navy and the Law 48/2003 dated 26 November on Financial Regulation and Provision of Services of Ports of General Interest.
The APB offers no guarantees whatsoever, neither explicit nor implicit, for the proper functioning of the bilbaoport website or the information, content, software, materials or products included in it insofar as permitted under the applicable legislation. Likewise, the APB will not be held responsible for the damages of any nature that may arise from the use of the bilbaoport website, including, amongst others, direct or indirect damage.
The APB will not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages they may arise from the interruption of the Service on part of the bilbaoport website or from its continuity. Likewise, the APB will not be held responsible for possible errors or security flaws that may occur during usage, on the part of the User, of a browser or non-updated or insecure version, as well as the activation of the registered User’s passwords or identification codes in the browser, or damages, errors or inaccuracies that may arise from its improper functioning.
The APB rules out any liability for the licitness, content and quality of the data and information offered by third parties in the bilbaoport website.
The APB bestows no guarantees whatsoever, neither expressly nor implicitly, as regards the information transmitted, distributed, published or saved in the bilbaoport website, nor the use that the Users, their employees or third parties make of the said bilbaoport website.
The APB will make every reasonable effort to ensure the bilbaoport website remains permanently available. However, any test operations, controls and maintenance will be freely chosen and undertaken by the APB at any time, whatever the procedures and means used to complete them.
The APB may temporarily or definitively suspend the services without this generating any kind of compensation in favour of the User in the event of the following circumstances:
- where maintenance work is carried out
- where it is necessary to preserve the integrity or security of the equipment, systems or networks of the APB or others
- where justified by operational reasons related to itself or to others that affect the provision of services by the APB
- in the event of force majeure
For these purposes, force majeure is understood, by way of example but without limitation, to:
- all non-attributable events that were impossible to foresee or that, if foreseen or foreseeable, were unavoidable
- all failures in the access to different bilbaoport website pages
- failures in the electricity supply or telephone connection
- damages caused by others or attacks on the bilbaoport website server (viruses) that affect the quality of the services and are not attributable to the APB or the User
- failures in the transmission, distribution, storage or availability of the databases and other bilbaoport website contents
- problems or errors in the reception and obtaining of or access to the bilbaoport website or the services by others
The APB guarantees that all data provided by Users to customer services is voluntary and confidential and under no circumstances will be transferred to other companies.
The APB follows all the data protection requirements established by the Spanish Personal Data Protection Act (LOPD) 15/1999 of 13 December and,
in compliance therewith, the rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which can be exercised by making your request to the Port Authority’s General Register with the reference “Data Protection”.(Campo de Volantín 37, 48007 Bilbao).